On the road again

Jan 05, 1995 09:06 AM
by bill

Hi all,

        I will be in Dallas/Irving, TX the week of 1/9-13/95
        teaching a C class at Sprint; and in Mt.  View, CA the
        week of 1/16-20/95 teaching a Motif class at H.P.  If
        anyone would like to get to- gether in the evenings and
        discuss list topics please let me know through private
        e-mail before Sunday 1/8/95 -- I don't believe I will
        have net access to read mail during these two weeks.