Re: TSA (Wheaton) back online at old address

Dec 19, 1994 02:47 PM
by Olcott Library

On Mon, 19 Dec 1994, John Mead wrote:

> Hi --
>
> The TSA national (Wheaton) e-mail address is back online now
> at theos@netcom.com
>
> All TSA bussiness correspondence should now be sent to that address.

Please remember that the Olcott Library (which is a part of TSA
Wheaton) has its own e-mail address, so I would like to add to
John's statement: "except library business."

Address library correspondence to:

olcott@dupagels.lib.il.us

We accept questions, requests for materials to borrow, and
renewals.

Elisabeth Trumpler
Head Librarian