To:ALL - considering public access to Theos-l

Dec 08, 1994 08:15 PM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

I'm for giving public access.  They'll get our rules with the
access, & then we'll ask anyone who gets unpleasant to leave.  I
can stand a few swear words.  I've gotten worse on my answering
machine.  Most of the people who inquire will be rather
interested in who we are, so the bunch of us can do a bit of a PR
job.