Re: To ALL: considering public access Theos-L

Dec 08, 1994 05:08 PM
by Lewis Lucas

Martin,

    I am for "contact"! We spend way to much time talking to
    ourselves.  Now that we have gained some knowledge it is our
    duty to pass it along.  As stated in one of the Mahatma
    letters, the silence of ages was not broken for the benefit a
    few of Western Europe's (or America's) intellectuals, but for
    the masses.

    However, I would vote for a public list and a members list.
    I have been associated with both lodges/branches/study
    centers that made no allowances for one or the other and
    those that did.  I found that those that did had more to
    offer to both the public and its members, and so were more
    vital and effective.

                                    Lewis
llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu