Re: To ALL: considering public access Theos-L

Dec 08, 1994 10:53 AM
by WILLAM ALLEN

Martin,

I'm a newcomer to theos-l and mostly a fly on the wall.  I forget how I
first heard about the list, but I am delighted that I heard about it.
I had some vague ideas about what theosophy is, but nothing that would
"qualify" me as a theosophist.  I am learning (reading a lot of the
archived posts--I ftp'd them) and am grateful for the opportunity.  I
guess what I'm saying is that I may well be the kind of person you are
asking about; I say let us in!

Best wishes,
William