Re: Dr Hoeller to visit Charlotte NC this January 14-15

Dec 08, 1994 06:57 AM
by Judy A Cilcain

<7:30pm  Gnostic Eucharist (Open to Public)
>   Unitarian Universalist Church of Charlotte
>   234 N. Sharon Amity Road
>
>   The Eucharist service will be proceeded with some introductory
>   remarks and explanations.  There will be a Q&A session
>   after the service.

John:

This sounds intriguing.  I wasn't aware that the UUC had a eucharist
service.  I'd like to know more.

Judy

Judy A. Cilcain
Office of the Vice President for Arts, Sciences, and Engineering
University of Minnesota
12 Morrill Hall
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455
612, 626-0362