Away from the list for a while

Sep 08, 1994 09:17 AM
by bill

Hi all,

I am going to be out of town for the next four weeks.  I will try
to keep up with the list-mail on weekends if I can.  I know I owe
several people a response from previous threads and messages --
I'll try to get to them on the weekends too.  If anyone wants to
try to get together and discuss list topics, this is my current
travel schedule:

09/12-15/1994 Plymouth/Minneapolis, MN Teaching Motif Programming
09/19-23/1994 Upton/Long Island, NY    Teaching Motif Programming
09/26-30/1994 Raleigh/Durham, NC       Teaching C Programming
10/02-05/1994 Atlanta, GA              Attending Training Conference

Of course, since change is the only constant in the universe,
this schedule is tentative.  I'll be back to regular reading and
posting in four weeks (I hope!?!).  "See" you soon! May you grok
in fullness ...

Bill--
|William A. (Bill) Parrette|4000 Executive Pk. Dr., #310
|bill@[Zeus.]itdc.edu      |Cincinnati, OH 45241-4007
513-733-4747