Re: Ethics:The 5 Commandments of Jesus.

Sep 02, 1994 10:26 AM
by Aki Korhonen

Hello Lewis you wrote:

>     "I see!" cried the blind man. Thank you. It is a bit clearer. I
> guess my nature is to fight injustices, so assumed that was being
> discouraged. However, if I understood you, it is only so if it is
> your own karma you are fightining. It being perfectly acceptible to
> take up someone elses defense, as suggested in the Golden Stairs
>     ...a valiant defense for those who are unjustly attacked..
>     Would you agree with that?

I don't dare to agree or disagree.  This is a very difficult
question.  It is very easy to agree ethics on the abstract level
but their application is always difficult.  The Christianity and
almost every religions have ample of bad examples of that.  In
both cases, not to defence or to drfence, you might get some
karma, good or bad.  I don't know.

I would say, if I have to say anything, that this is about your
personal choice, so you are the only person who can answer to it.

   Peace. aki.