freedom of expression

Aug 14, 1994 01:45 AM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

Brenda,

     Well, it looks like your husband answered your objections
concerning my right to express myself better than I could at the
moment.  I don't think I can "pull anything out of my hat" that
pleads the case of freedom of expression (for everyone) better
than that extraordinary letter he shared.  As for your freedom of
expression--thanks for exercising it.

In brotherhood,

Jerry Hejka-Ekins