Re: Greetings

Aug 02, 1994 10:35 AM
by Michael W. Grenier

> We are right now involved in inputting classic theosophical texts
> into disk form, starting with the Secret Doctrine.  The latter is
> practically done and undergoing proofreading.  But the
> text-search-and-retrieval software can't handle the graphics in the
> text.  We would appreciate leads and suggestions on this.

It appears that the new Microsoft Media Viewer toolkit will handle
the graphics.  Would it be possible to get a copy of the Secret
Doctrine in electronic form (perferably in a word processing format
such as Microsoft Word)? I'd like to run some tests with this
thing.

    -Mike Grenier
     mike@planet8.sp.paramax.com
----
Michael W. Grenier    mike@planet8.sp.paramax.com
612-456-7869          Unisys - Air Traffic Control