Hello from Nancy

Jun 29, 1994 08:03 AM
by Jessica L. Coker

Wed June 29
This is from Nancy

Thanks to Brenda and Eldon for sending a note on how to
retrieve archival material for theos-l, unfortunately I
couldn't make it work.  I really miss all the conversations
but we're still under black-out conditions here because our
list server is so swamped with mail they have unsubscribed
everyone to everything except direct e-mail.  Eventually they
will set up conferences to somehow take the place of
whatever-you-call-what-theos-l is.
I have sent a few notes to CORE, the list server asking them
to set up the conference for theos-l but they do not respond.
When I check the alpha listing of conferences it never appears.

r (TS Pas) last public meeting for two months was last evening
so I will be hungry for good TS BS.

Someone told me about a cheap LA bulletin board that has a gateway
to  Internet.  Does anyone know their phone #?  Prodigy and America
Online are just too expensive for me.

Cheers.
Nancy