Bailey on Internet

Mar 07, 1994 11:42 AM
by Arvind Kumar

Jerry H-E

I saw an ad for the California Institue for Integral Studies in
the lates Quest; aparently it is an 'accredited' school and
the degrees awarded by them are recognized by the state of California
as  'legitimate'.  I'll write more to you later, possibly tommorrow.
In the meantime, you may also like to read the rest of this message,
intended for Jim Meier.

Jim Meier

I tried to send you a reply to your letter via compuserve but
my message was rejected (see the full text of the returned message
below). I have previously mailed to compuserv addresses successfully
and donot know why this rejection occurred!  If you can figure it
out, do let me know.

More later/Arvind