Re: AAB/HPB

Mar 02, 1994 10:42 AM
by Michael W. Grenier

Jerry writes:
> Do you believe the occult teachings of a person,
> whom every teaching that has become confirmable,
> has been shown to be false?

I tend not to. You mentioned in a previous letter that
CWL lied about family circumstances, a brother, and the like.
Where would this information be documented (both CWL statements
and the truth)?

CWL was one of the initial reasons for my interest in
Theosophy 14 years ago. While he hasn't held my interest
lately, it would be disappointing to fine out the he
is a "pathological liar"

    -Mike Grenier
     mike@atc.sp.paramax.com
Mike Grenier          Unisys Govt. Systems
mike@atc.sp.paramax.com     612-456-7869