Re: Responses to Paul, Jim

Feb 08, 1994 01:55 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

Dear Arvind,

A.R.E. is the Association for Research and Enlightenment,
founded by Edgar Cayce.  The study groups work with material he
channeled specifically for such groups, called "A Search for
God."  Fourth Way is a term for the Gurdjieff/Ouspensky
movement and offshoots.  By the way, I'm deep into Radhasoami
reading and have learned that all the groups are equally
demanding that one give up everything before getting the secret
teachings.  So I'll not go out of my way to meet them.

South Boston is a small town in south-central Virginia as well
as a neighborhood of Boston MA.

Hope this covers everything.

Namaste
Paul