Re: CW Leadbeater and "Mary"

Feb 05, 1994 06:00 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Dear Terry,

I'll have to check-- I remember Leslie Price commenting on this
in a conference but will take your word for the chronology.
Mary may have faded in and out with CWL taking over in
between.  It's when Mary appeared, not when CWL was acting as
medium, that I seem to have gotten mixed up.  At any rate, CWL
was doing this behind HPB's back which is the crucial factor,
not where he stands chronologically in relation to Mary.
Still, I stand corrected and will reread Sinnett.

Paul