Re: Psychological Key

Feb 01, 1994 07:25 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Dear Arvind,

There's gotta be some kind of mistake in attributing praise of
AB and her Study in Consciousness to HPB in the Key.  Or else I
missed something in my reading of it.  You must be seeing an
interpolation by Clara Codd or some other Adyar person.  Study
in Consciousness appeared years after the Key.

One of the big objections of Judgeites against Adyar is the
policy of disfiguring HPB's writings-- but this isn't being
done any more and I doubt anything in print would mislead in
the way this edition of the Key did.  Can you supply the quote
in question so we can maybe figure out what's going on?

Fraternally
Paul