Re: Healing, Bailey and Paul's Book

Jan 04, 1994 07:20 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

A brief comment on In Search of the Masters.  I agree fully
with Jerry (H-E)'s point about the book falling short of
scholarly standards in a number of areas.  But the rush to get
it out fast was determined by tax laws which required me to
have sold some books by the end of 1990 in order to deduct my
travels and printing costs as business expenses.  As it turns
out this was penny wise and pound foolish and I wish I'd taken
Jerry's (and Jim Santucci's advice) to go over it carefully
before publication.