Kundalini Yoga

Dec 29, 1993 07:03 PM
by OSMAR DE CARVALHO

    To Jerry S. from Osmar

 > Omar.

    Hey, man! You forgot my "S"erpent!?  *8-)

 > I first discovered Kundalini Yoga through the Tibetan
 > books of W.Y. Evans-Wentz (who, incidentally, was a theosophist)

    Thanks for your answers.

    Sometimes I have to give some advice in cases of people searching
    for a "real" Kundalini yoga because right here there are a bunch
    of groups talking and *doing* things about the matter but without
    any historical or theoretical basis.

    Osmar / GLASHwave/QWK v2.12