Corrections of 2 typos in previous memos

Dec 24, 1993 12:57 PM
by Terry

  by Terry Hobbes, Boston       In. address:  hobb@delphi.com

I want to point out two typos in the memo I transmitted for
Mr. Caldwell. I will retype the part of the text where the
typos were.

"...If he wants to give out copies of my replies, that's okay with
me. My desire in writing my replies was to get at that elusive thing
we all are searching for. . . . the TRUTH . . ."

I believe that makes the text more readable.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy, Happy 1994.