Hi Paul

Dec 19, 1993 05:31 PM
by Gerald Schueler

Paul.  Hi.  I haven't heard from you in a long time but I am glad
to hear that your book is now officially published.  I recently
finished my masters (MSA from Central Michigan) as did my wife,
Betty.  Nothing like going back to school when you're fifty.  But
then, I still haven't decided what I want to do when I grow up.