Internet Access

Dec 16, 1993 07:25 PM
by Michael W. Grenier

I'm playing with a crazy idea and was wondering how
many of us using THEOS-L are directly on the internet?
(vs. remote logging into a host that is on the internet)

In particular, can any of you use gopher or WWW?

If you can, could you send me some personal mail
(I don't want to disturb these more valuable conversations)

    -Mike Grenier
    mike@atc.sp.parmax.com
Michael W. Grenier    mike@atc.sp.paramax.com
612-456-7869     Unisys Govt. Systems