Re: Bailey, Blavatsky, Swabhava et al

Dec 12, 1993 10:03 PM
by Jessica L. Coker

Hi jerry HE    from Nancy

Thanks. I'll see what I can dig up at swabhava/t around here.  Bruce
still comes to teach Sanskrit weekly and maybe I can get his take on it.

My tongue was firmly in my cheek when I asked, whatreally reincarnates?
Seems to me that most people are not very satisfied to think about
reincarnation in the terms that we mean it.  I'm not sure I'm very
satisfied with it either.  Unfortunately, it makes too much sense to
ignore.