Greetings from Brazil (Fwd - by jem)

Oct 27, 1993 06:18 AM
by John Mead

Hi!!

I must have had a mistake in your e-mail address??? The listserv checks
each piece of mail to see who it is sent from and if they are a member
of the list before forwarding.  It rejected your message because the
letter arrived from a slightly different location than
osmardc@bra000.canal-vip.onsp.br

apparantly you actually route through

osmardc%bra00.canal-vip.onsp.br@uicvm.uic.edu

This was my mistake!!  please send a message to listserv@vnet.net
with the following lines as the message:

subscribe theos-L Osmar de Carvalho
subscribe theos-news Osmar de Carvalho
subscribe theos-buds Osmar de Carvalho
subscribe theos-roots Osmar de Carvalho

This will subscribe you to the lists with the *actual* e-mail address
the listserver *thinks* you are coming from!! Hence, it will accept
your future postings/requests as long as you send from the *same*
place!! If you use several different BBS's or computer addresses, you
may choose to subscribe from the all *if* you plan on sending e-mail
from those addresses also.

It is very good to have you here amoung us!!

Please note that I have resent your original message to theos-l so you
do not need to resend that one.

after you subscribe to the lists, I'll remove the incorrect address I
had for you!

Peace --

John E. Mead
p.s. your rejected message is attached for your reference only.