Theosophy Symbol; T-Shirts

Oct 21, 1993 05:55 AM
by John Mead

Hi --

Our Charlotte study group is having T-shirts made. The have the
TS symbol on them (on the front, no words though).
Sizes are L & XL.  We are starting with light blue as the
only color.  If anyone is interested,  we can get extras for $10
a T-shirt.  (We run a budget deficit each year with our phone
line and newsletter.  any excess funds will offset those costs).

Peace --

John E. Mead