Theo.exe help (windows)

Sep 30, 1993 11:14 PM
by John Mead

Mike -

was your problem with the theos/Windows help file (point 1)
due to a bad source??

I have placed the .exe and .uu on the site provided
by Eldon.  I downloaded what Don had placed on Compuserve
( the .exe) and put it on the netcom.com ftp site (/pub/eldon/theos).
The .uu is a uuencoded version which should be e-mailable
to almost anyone (they will need uudecode and MS-windows to view
it).

Has anyone else tried the version that ended up on netcom.com ??

Thanks --

John Mead