minor problem fixed...

Aug 17, 1993 08:12 PM
by John Mead

Hi --

quick note: The theos-l list had a few down moments because the
listserver was not started automatically (by char.vnet.net) at boot
time.  The problem is now solved.  You may have noticed a few messages
which were REAL slow in processing due to these delays.  I don't think
anything was lost though (?).  If there are problems when I leave town
for two weeks, send e-mail to: elfchief@char.vnet.net he is the one to
be notified in case of failure.  I'll be checking it from the road too.

Peace -

John Mead

p.s.
Don,  the reference you need is:
_H.P.B.: The Extraordinary Life and Influence of Madame Helena
Petrovna Blavatsky, The Founder of the Modern Theosophical Movement_
by Sylvia Cranston; Jeremy Tarcher/Putnam, 1992.
(nothing like a short title!)
(nice talking to you again!)