adressing theos-l mail...

Aug 10, 1993 04:39 PM
by John Mead

Hi --

I have gotten a couple of messages asking for clarification about
addressing theos-l mail

the internet address is
Theos-L@char.vnet.net

However, for Compuserve users you must add ">internet:" before the
actual addresss.  This tells the Compuserve to route it to the Internet
Mail handler/daemon.  Hence you need to enter the address as
>internet:Theos-L@char.vnet.net

I hope this helps.  Let me know if you need further assistance.

also :
Please reply (send e-mail) if you *want* to be included in the
Electronic Study Group as an official member.  You must 1) be a TS
member, and 2) NOT belong to a current (local) Study Group.  The mess
over the last few weeks caused me to misplace my list of people.

Take Care --

John Mead