Re: theos-l digest: December 04, 1999

Dec 05, 1999 09:29 PM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 12/5/1999 12:01:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, Kym writes:

<< Folks, since I take the digest, can we (take
 note, Dallas) find it in our hearts NOT to include entire previous posts
 with our new post?  It makes the digest a toilsome task to scan and read. >>

I would second that, and add that lengthy posts also sometimes force the
digest into "download" mode (in AOL, at least), instead of being able to read
it more conveniently in the e-mail window.  So one has to download it and
then read it later, and sometimes one never gets around to reading it.  If
you've got an entire book to post, perhaps you could post it on a website and
give us the URL?  To soften this request, I shall resort to the use of a
smiley-face (I have no shame...)
:)
Christine