divinity - for Randy

Nov 30, 1999 02:33 AM
by hesse600

Well Randy,
this is one last try. Grigor and JRC are not the only ones
getting tired of your way of writing here. But I promised
explanation... here goes.

For me it is a fact (and no, I do not have proof) that
there is divinity in nature and in each human being (me,
you, Alan's cat, everything).
There is divinity in life, in us, and that means to me all
it implies. For example:
divinity implies omnipotence, omniscience and a
soulsomething immanent (important word that, IMMANENT) in
everything.
It implies that I (and the rest of us) have much more
potential than gets out.
It implies a strength, a knowledge beyond emotional passion
and intellectual thought. It is a way of saying: we ARE the
greecian gods, and their children (figuratively speaking).

That immanent divinity includes an immanent intelligence
which might as well have guided evolution up to where we
are now and into It (the divinity) only knows what.

So divinity is not something outside of us and/or nature,
but a very involved aspect of nature.

FOr a study of the way science and Blavasky come together,
see:
H.P. Blavatsky and the Secret Doctrine, edited by Virginia
Hanson. This is a quest book, second edition, 1988, ISBN:
0-8356-0630-9

Katinka

NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl