Mika -the lurker- to Randy

Nov 22, 1999 07:10 AM
by mika perala

Hello Randy.

> Good point Mike.

It is Mika, actually.

> At this point my interest lies more with how a particular philosophy is
> rooted in the physical, the scientific, the empirical.  From this
> foundation-provided it's properly gounded-I will venture into the more
> abstract.

Sounds sensible to me.

> Have you been there, done that?  If so, give me some leads please.

Well, no I haven`t. I have been out of theosophy-circles for a few years now,
 except for these mailing lists, and I´ve been concentrating on very basic things
 like emotions (anger, love, tenderness, depression, fear, braveness) since we moved
 to live together with my girlfriend...
Not much use for philosophies right now.
And I`m not that scientifically oriented either.

> Thanks, Randy
>
> PS  Are you a badminton player?

Badminton?? I play it once a week but where did you get that?
I`m a piano-player though... :)

mika perala
Finland