Randy to Murray: wisdom

Nov 21, 1999 05:58 AM
by WLR7D

I agree with all you have said.  Very wise reply you have given.

Some of the words I use on this list are meant simply to create challenge and
flush out efficiently what might be there.  "Proof" and "belief" are such
words.  I understand they may be fighting words to some, absurd to
others,(this provides information to me in itself),  or a bite by someone who
has it all figured out.

Who knows, maybe God is on this list.  Gotta check.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, Randy