Some bomb-builders are nicer than others?

Nov 21, 1999 01:56 AM
by kymsmith

Grigor wrote:

>> [Kym] Idaho, and places like it, if not confronted, truly are "breeder
plants."

>>  And I shudder to think that I have to agree with something that guy named
>>  Grigor said.
>>
>[Grigor] By breeder plant I did not mean something that grows racists,
bigots,
>or extremist nationalists but a nuclear facility whose sole purpose is
>to produce weapon's grade Plutonium.  The worrisome "ists" are everywhere.

What?! I fail to see the link between neo-Nazis, breeder plants, Idaho
Falls and plutonium.  I was unaware that the plutonium manufactured in
Idaho was at the behest of neo-Nazis - it seems to be more a
government/military/corporate venture.

Unless, of course, you assume that all government officials, military, and
corporate folks are neo-Nazis.  Which would mean that the Chinese,
Israelis, French, North Koreans, etc. are neo-Nazis as well.

Or, are you suggesting that only in Idaho are the neo-Nazis in charge of
building the materials for nuclear weapons.  If so, I suggest that you are
giving corporate America, Idaho representatives, Idaho senators, and the
Pentagon rather undeserved free rides regarding Idaho Falls.

Kym