Re: theos-l digest: November 17, 1999

Nov 20, 1999 06:45 AM
by kymsmith

JRC wrote:

>Tell me what science or philosophy *doesn't* think a beginner is an
>idiot compared to those who have studied it for years.

Well, theosophy for one.  If someone believes that theosophy IS the
Mahatmas, HPB, and such, then I can see where the "idiot" concept comes
from.  But pure theosophy, undiluted by different human interpretations,
thinks no one an "idiot."  Compassion and Love do not encompass the concept
of "idiot."

Except for conservatives - as there are exceptions to everything.
Conservatives are idiots.

Kym