RE: Randy to Jerry:hung up

Nov 19, 1999 05:17 PM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Nov 19th

Randy did you ever hear of the 9 blind men who tried to describe
the same elephant ?  Its an old Indian story,  but gives an idea
of our problem.  No I'm not "always right."  I just speak for the
things I have learned and thought about.  I also speak with a
certain strength o conviction, and really can't help that.  But
there are scads of things I know nothing about, except that they
too are a part of this "WHOLE" and therefore they share in us an
we in them -- the law of interpenetration and force-fields seems
to apply in various dimensions, but always according to regular
principles and laws.

Many seem to me to be swimming in a sea of uncertainty -- ell
there are things that are certain"  1 They are there.  2.  The
sea is there.  3.  They need each other.  4.  Various kinds of
relations between them are seen to be present.  5.  If one is a
human, then having a mind he can start thinking about the
situation and noting recurring events and from those deduce
"laws, analogies, and conclusions."

The possibility o becoming wiser or of remaining static are
options.  This raises point 6.  Every human chooses.  7.  They
advance or retard or vegetate according to those choices.

It is always interesting to observe how everyone is progressing.

Best wishes,

Dal
Dallas