Re: Randy to mkr:hangin

Nov 17, 1999 10:11 PM
by RAMADOSS

Don't be surprised at anything as anything can happen.

I think there are two aspects to theosophy. One is the principle of
Universal Brotherhood which is the cement that holds all of us together.
When one gets to the doctrines postulated throught HPB, much of it will
take time. What is important is the eagerness to learn and keeping an open
mind and hold one's judgement.

So while I completely agree with what JRC has explained, it is my belief
that application of the principle of Universal Brotherhood is productive of
a lot of good to everyone (which includes us) and will open up a better
grasp of the realities of the doctrines that HPB tried to explain.

So hang in there.

mkr