Re: Films on-line on Internet

Nov 15, 1999 11:33 PM
by RAMADOSS

My interest in posting it is simple.

I wanted people subscribed to lists such as this one know about the
availability of these films.

Of course those interested can access it free of cost - any time, any place
and anonymously.

Glory to ULT and those behind this effort.

mkr

At 08:33 AM 11/15/1999 -0500, Bart Lidofsky wrote:
	Thanks, Doss. THIS is the way to plug the Internet as a vehicle for
theosophy, not by saying how wonderful it will be when we get it, but to
show how it IS being used effectively.