RE: Some Responses

Nov 15, 1999 05:23 PM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Nov 15 1999

Dear Gerry:

You are entirely right.

SPIRIT does not evolve.

And what I mean is that those beings that espouse ,after
confirming to themselves that there is the probability of SPIRIT
(or existing perfection somewhere) , adopt a discipline that
improves their motives and their life-objectives.   This is, FOR
THEM a kind of SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION.  In strict terms we could say
"Evolution towards SPIRIT."

A better question is what in Man is it that can evolve towards
SPIRIT ?

Dal

Dallas
dalval@nwc.net=A0