physical evolution

Nov 13, 1999 06:07 PM
by ambain

----- Original Message -----
> From: Bart Lidofsky <bartl@sprynet.com>
> Date: Saturday, November 13, 1999 5:03 AM
> Subject: Re: Randy to anyone: physical evolution

> ambain wrote:

> > On the evidence to date, a case could seriously be made that
> > we ourselves are a "failed" experiment.  But this begs the
question -
> > who or what is doing the experimenting?
>
> WE are. Consciousness pushes forward evolution. The etheric body forms
> the mold for the physical.

"Consciousness pushes forward evolution."  Another assertion - examples
please?

"The etheric body forms the mold for the physical."

Is this an example in support of the assertion?  That there IS an
etheric body I accept, if by this is meant a subtle quasi material form
which can act outside of and separate from the physical body, as I have
experienced what appears to be this phenomenon.  Apart from your
statement being yet another assertion (familiar in occult teachings
generally) where s the evidence to support it?  That the two "bodies"
are linked I would certainly accept on the basis of the definition I
have offered, as this is also my (subjective) experience.

QED is still a long way off ...........

Alan

http://www.soft.net.uk/ambain/