RE: Dallas - theos-l digest: November 09, 1999

Nov 12, 1999 06:08 AM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Nov 12

Dallas offers:  Let me try and make clear my meaning, Katinka.

Please allow me to insert some comments in the body of your
answer below.

In regard to the use of technical terms, like Atma -- the
"labeling" was used because I was under the impression that all
those (or most of those) who exchanged ideas over this study
group had read TEH KEY TO THEOSOPHY by HPB and knew those basic
"labels" and what they meant.

Dal

Dallas
dalval@nwc.net=A0