RE: Randy to Dallas/carnivorism

Nov 02, 1999 07:02 PM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Nov 2nd

Dear Katinka:

Everyone is entitled to their views.

Sure I am interested in Theosophy as HPB presented it.  I am her
devotee and student.

When questions arise that relate to Theosophy I try to put what I
have learned from her teachings before those who question.

If one desires to know what Theosophy has to say, they do not
need the filters of others' views -- which admittedly seem to
satisfy their selectivity.  That cannot be helped, or altered.

You would be just as welcome to say that what I present is my
opinion -- and you would be correct.

But why not let those who desire to find out what THEOSOPHY says
and is, go to HPB ?

After all she was the one who started the whole thing, and
provided the basis for its study.  She did not try to "please"
anyone (no more do I) and the presentation of the basis and
essentials of Theosophical philosophy is due to those who ask
about it.  At least that is my opinion and in fairness to all
three of us:  HPB, you and I.

To make selections as one pleases in not very useful I think, but
then we all do that.  That does not make them any the less
useful, if only as contrast to the original teachings.

Best wishes

Dallas

Dallas
dalval@nwc.net=A0