Re: near-death experiences

Nov 02, 1999 00:46 AM
by hesse600

Alan writes:

> << I have other experiences, but maybe it would serve our pupose best if we
>  discussed this one, and shared others, before I offer any more. >>
Christine:
> Wow, thanks for sharing all that, Alan.  That was fascinating.  I'm going to
> print it out and save it.  Would be happy to hear more too.  Also would love
> to hear any tips you may have on dealing with persons with malevolent
> intentions - or with persons who believe their intentions are good, but whose
> effects on you are bad.

Well, we discussed one that Krishnamurti used, this weekend
(we had a lively, honest weekend in which a lot got said,
and sometimes very directly): Krishnamurti used to put
someone in front of the person in the audience that was
sending out negative vibrations, so he did not have to see
them.

Katinka
NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl