Re: theos-l digest: October 26, 1999

Oct 27, 1999 00:08 AM
by kymsmith

Randy wrote:

>We don't "live longer".  Average life span has increased due to a decrease
in
>infant mortality, that's all.  Medicine and technology is not adding years
>life as popularly believed.  Food distribution and plumbing are the causes
of
>the majority of whatever better health we have today than in the past.
>We're off the point of this list, and you don't seem willing to reason, so I
>won't continue.  Peace, Randy

Since you didn't address this post to a particular person, but keeping in
mind I didn't mention "living longer" in one of my posts (Alan the Evil
did, though), I'm doubting this post is directed at me.

Nevertheless, using this post as an opportunity for a springboard, I still
really would like to know the definition of the word "biopoiesis."  I just
hate it when someone may know something I do not.

Kym