Re: Randy to Kym/forest floor

Oct 25, 1999 04:04 PM
by ambain

----- Original Message -----
> From: <WLR7D@aol.com>
> Date: Monday, October 25, 1999 12:39 PM
> Subject: Randy to Kym/forest floor

> ... nature will not be impressed and will
> exact a health toll upon those who live in discord with her.  Oneness
is not
> just spiritual abstraction, but is also grounded in the laws of
nature.

Hey Randy!  You are personally acquainted with, and can scientifically
delineate "Nature" ?

No doubt the health toll being exacted upon wicked humanity is that of
our being forced by our evil ways and modern technology (derived from
"nature") to live even longer on this planet.

My little toe bleeds for you.

Alan (interrupting)

ambain@ambain.screaming.net
http://members.tripod.co.uk/ambain/SaintJust.HTM/