Circular arguments

Oct 25, 1999 00:29 AM
by kymsmith

Randy wrote:

>Our genes expect that we
>would be born dropped onto the forest floor, suckle real milk for a couple
of
>years(carnivorism, cannabalism) and then wean to foods which could be eaten
>from nature exactly as they are--meat, insects, fruits, nuts, honey, some
>vegies, maybe milk if you could run a nursing animal down.

Some evolutionists say we originated from the sea - so our genes do not
expect to be "dropped onto the forest floor."  Since some scientists and I
do not agree with your summation, I guess I can only chalk it up to the
fact that it "fits the world you and some scientists perceive" and may even
"feel good."

So now what?

Kym