Re: carnivorism question

Oct 22, 1999 05:56 PM
by Alan

----- Original Message -----
> From: W. Dallas TenBroeck <dalval@nwc.net>
> Date: Friday, October 22, 1999 2:41 PM
> Subject: RE: carnivorism question

Between us we can rewrite the whole thing -- but why not take
advantage of what is already available.  Which of HPB's writings are
you familiar with?  If you use them and base what you ask on them, and
let me know which,  then I can point to explanations there that are
already on record.

I hope this clears up any misunderstanding.

> Not for me.  There are more than enough "explanations" on record
already.  I have read nearly all Blavatsky's writings (and rantings) as
well as "explanatins offered by other "systems" and "models."  The
contradictions between the various "explanations" are the very things
which bring about the misunderstandings.

HPB had explanations. Then she died.
Einstein had explanations. Then he died.
Jesus had explanations. Then he died.
Buddha ....

(No significance in the above order)

Need I go on?

In 50 years from now people will be able to say, "Alan had opinions, and
maybe explanations which suited him.  Then he died."

Sigh.

Alan