Re: brotherliness

Oct 20, 1999 06:02 PM
by RAMADOSS

At 07:31 PM 10/20/1999 EDT, you wrote:
In a message dated 10/19/1999 12:02:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
theos-l@list.vnet.net writes:

<< Learning to create a place in which the full power - the apparent good and
 the apparent "bad" - is drawn out of all of us, where our sensibilities
 *are* periodically seriously upset >>

>I also think that people can criticize the T.S. without
necessarily ripping it to shreds, keeping in mind the sensibilities of others
on the list who have found some meaning or goodness in it, and may not be
privy to the same level of inside knowledge.
Christine<

I do not think anyone is critical about the organization. It is the people
who are in the leadership that people are critical.

Also this is a free forum out of any one's control and has no membership
dues, no fees no passing of cyber-plate or seeking donations for one or
more good causes for the welfare of humanity. All one needs is access to a
computer connected to Internet.

It should be easy to refute/correct any incorrect or inaccurate info anyone
uses to make their statement and/or conclusion and that has not happened.

mkr