Re: Space

Oct 04, 1999 06:25 AM
by Alan

----- Original Message -----
> From: hesse600 <hesse600@tem.nhl.nl>
> Date: Monday, October 04, 1999 10:29 AM
> Subject: Re: Space

> Alan:
> > At other levels of being, different laws apply.
> What about the hermetic axiom: as above, so below?
> Katinka

Aha!  Another chance to correct a misquote.  The axiom states That which
is above is LIKE (similar) to that which is below.  In other words, it
is not exactly the same, but shares many charaxteristics.  See my "Keys
to Kabbalah" (Free download from website below).

Alan

Alan@ambain.softnet.co.uk
http://www.soft.net.uk/ambain/