Re: Space

Sep 29, 1999 07:38 PM
by Hazarapet

In a message dated 9/29/99 8:33:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
Alan@ambain.softnet.co.uk writes:

> time is different in
>  different worlds (planes).  In other words, while the Einstein theory
>  may apply to the physical universe *as we perceive it* in space

As we perceive/live it, time and space are separate - not Einsteinian.
We do not perceive relativity.  Rather, Einsteinian theory applies to
the universe as we mathematically model it using geometry (space)
to model energetic states (vectors) according to uniform mechanical
motion (clocks - taken as the physical representative of time since
time eludes definition so far).  In otherwords, to take time as the fourth
dimension and vector states as 12 dimensions is to take literally the
useful mathematical analogy of thinking about energy states and time
geometrically (spatially).

Grigor Ananikian