Re: Space

Sep 29, 1999 05:35 PM
by Alan

----- Original Message -----
> From: Gerald Schueler <gschueler@iximd.com>
> Date: Wednesday, September 29, 1999 11:35 PM
> Subject: Space

> The equation space=infinite is diametrically
> opposed to Einstein's Theory of Relativity,
> which is admittedly still a theory albeit a
> fairly universally accepted one.

My understanding and to a degree perception is that time is different in
different worlds (planes).  In other words, while the Einstein theory
may apply to the physical universe *as we perceive it* in space, its
relevance to (say) Devachan/Briah is probably nil.

At other levels of being, different laws apply.

C'est la vie!!!

Alan :0)

Alan@ambain.softnet.co.uk
http://www.soft.net.uk/ambain/