Re: Chuck Married???

Sep 25, 1999 03:48 PM
by Drpsionic

<< >
 In Caucasus we say, it is not true until in-law rumors say it is so.
 Sometimes overide poor priest!

Good thing this isn't the Caucasus!  The rumors about me that MY in-laws
believed were amazing.

Of course they stay out of our hair, especially since I nearly threw one over
a balcony a little over a year ago.  (Damn!  that was strong Vodka!)

To say they were not happy about the marriage would be an understatement,
except for my father-in-law who is a genuine saint if ever there is one.  His
other daughters were quite upset because now THEY have to actually get off
their duffs and look in on him occasionally.

So now the list can expect not only to hear from me a lot more, but get
oodles of brother-in-law jokes.

Chuck